By submitting comments or otherwise posting material on the “Website” you understand and agree to each of the following terms and conditions:
1. You are fully and solely responsible for the content of what you post on the Website.
a. You will not post any material which violates any copyright, trademark or any other federal, state, local or
international law regarding intellectual property rights, and if you unknowingly post any such material, you
will immediately remove same upon learning that it violates this rule.
b. You will not post any material that is libelous, obscene, abusive, defamatory, invades the privacy of another
person, or violates any local, state, federal or international law.
c. You will not post any racial slurs, epithets, hate speech or any other material which humiliates, degrades or
criticizes anyone based upon their race, creed, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual preference or
other inappropriate classification.
d. You will not post any personal attacks or material which threatens physical violence to others or which
incites such violence.
e. You will indemnify, hold harmless and defend the KURA, its officers, employees, agents and licensees from
any and all claims, damages and/or causes of action, including without limitation, reasonable costs and attorney fees, arising out of or resulting from any claim brought by a third party relating to the content of any material you have posted on the Website.
3. You will not post any material that does not relate to the KURA, its website, or blog upon which you are commenting.
4. You will post only written text. No graphics, photographs or other non-text material will be posted by you.
6. You will not post any advertisement, solicitation or other commercial content on the Website.
7. By permitting the posting of content on the Website, the KURA is not sponsoring or endorsing the content or
vouching for the veracity, accuracy, reliability or credibility thereof.
8. You acknowledge and agree that any submission you make may be removed, edited, modified, published,
transmitted, and displayed by the KURA in any form and you waive any right you may have in having the
material edited, altered or changed by the KURA in a manner not agreeable to you. 9. You hereby irrevocably grant to the KURA the exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide, perpetual license and right to use, publish, reproduce, alter, edit, transmit, create derivative work from, distribute, perform, and display such
content, in whole or in part, in any form, media or technology current or later developed. Also, the KURA shall
have the right to fully sub-license the rights granted hereby.
10. You will indemnify, hold harmless and defend the KURA, its officers, employees, agents and licensees from any
and all claims, damages and/or causes of action, including without limitation, reasonable costs and attorney fees, arising out of or resulting from any claim brought by a third party relating to the content of any material you have posted on the Website.
11. Anyone with a complaint about any content on the Website shall immediately contact the KURA through firstname.lastname@example.org.