In the Fiscal Year 2015-16 budget, the KURA allocated funding towards exciting public infrastructure projects. Below are a few highlights:
- $354,578 allocated for new sidewalks in Ketchum
- $90,625 dedicated to park improvements at Guy Coles Skate Park
- $222,600 identified for Economic Development projects within the RAA
- $74,200 set aside for paying back in-lieu of housing funds
In addition to the items above, the KURA finalized its first Owner Participation Agreement with Limelight Ketchum LLC to reimburse up to $1,500,000 of qualifying public infrastructure expenses back to the developer, resulting in more jobs and a stronger economy in Ketchum.
The the FY15-16 budget or any of the past four years, please click the link below.
- FY2012-2013 Adopted Budget
- FY2013-2014 Adopted Budget
- FY2014-2015 Adopted Budget
- FY2015-2016 Proposed Budget